Friday, March 2, 2007

Yay! Stanford is Over!

So testing is over for this month. We have one week of full instruction (whatever, will I do!) before Spring Break. I'm very excited because we are starting Research Fair. I love Research Fair! The students choose an invention that applies to the state of Texas (Texans, Texas industry, etc.), research it, make a model of it, a backboard, write a paper and do a presentation. It is quite a large project, but they have more than two months to do it and most of it is done in class. They love it, because they get to choose their project and focus on something they find interesting. I'm excited!

2 comments:

Mookee said...

I have a buddy who's a vice-principal.

Check it out if you can. Some of the stuff is password protected because it's probably better to not have the locals randomly finding the site (names are changed, but some of the stories are too specific), but I'm sure he'll give passwords to non-locals. Why else would he be writing about it?

Anyway, just a thought.

Mookee said...

...sorry, the link doesn't work from here, blogspot is adding to the URL. It's:

http://podium.ookee.com