Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Small snack

Who doesn't like a little snack? Yummy and fairly healthy, too!

My family has a salad recipe I'll share sometime, but I modify it a little and voila! a tasty treat!

Toasted nuts (I've used pecans, walnuts and slivered almonds...just whatever I have on hand!)

Crumbled Feta cheese (flavored or original...Gorgonzola works, too!)

Sliced apple (I prefer Gala, but choose your favorite!)

Raspberry vinaigrette dressing

Combine any amount in a bowl...how hungry are you? How many are you feeding? Really, just whatever amount works!

Drizzle just a LITTLE bit of dressing over it and YUMMMM!

I just chowed down or I would show you some pictures. :)

1 comment:

Jeanine Ratliff said...

in 6 months, I can have feta cheese again. I am so ready. It is definitely yummy on salads and omelets...and well...just about everything.