Saturday, February 6, 2010

Italian Pork Tenderloin with Jack Daniels

I'm keeping to my personal challenge and it's been fun! (Again, I know this is silly. I don't care. It makes me smile. =) And it's super stewardship!)

I had pork tenderloin in the freezer. I cut some of it into pork chops



and marinated it in Jack Daniels for about 20 minutes. (I'd prefer to do it longer, but this wasn't really preplanned, so I didn't have time.)



Then I sauteed onion and garlic in a light olive oil

before adding some beef broth and 2 cans of mushroom steak sauce.



I let it cook for about 5 minutes and then added a corn starch and water mixture to thicken. The pork chops went in next



and the final touch was a can of diced Italian style tomatoes. Just a little Italian seasoning for flavor and cook for about 25 minutes.




It was wonderful!




(PS: Now, I'm out of
Does my challenge include whiskey? Hmm...)

No comments: